Black and White

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shiny Pants: Cheap Monday, Shirt: GAP, Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21, Booties: Bally
I’m whippin out the black shiny pant and how rock n roll are they? They’re kinda my new love and kinda make me want to scream at the top of my lungs into a microphone with a rock band haha. Anyways, besides what I imagine doing in the pants, these ones by Cheap Monday are actually really comfy, though they don’t look it! I kept it pretty simple today, one can’t go wrong with the black and white. Black pants, white button-up, black fur. I’m lovin the whole “lets kick some serious ass” vibe of this outfit! Definitely one to repeat! 🙂

And here is an illustration of me by Leslee from LA, artist and blogger of Ink My Fashion. I was so excited to see this in my Inbox! No one has ever made a sketch like this for me before! It was a very pleasant surprise and really made my day. This illustration is an incredible remake of a shot from my Revolve x Lookbook.nu photoshoot. Leslee is a true artist! Thank you for doing this for me!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, my new header was made by my sister, Nana in Wonderland! Thank you Dy, I love what you’ve done with it!!

121 Responses to Black and White

1. Dream Sequins says:

I like this look– it’s very simple, and you don’t pile on the accessories, which you could easily do with an outfit like this– so it looks less costume-y! The wedges = love; I’m obsessed with wedges.

2. LADY REBEL says:

MY GOD!HAHAHA
    NANA IN WONDER….IS YPUR SISTER!
    DON´T BELIEVE IT
    I HAVE HER BLOG IN MY DAILY MUST AND ALWAYS WHEN CHECKING IT THOUGT THAT SHE LOOK LIKE U SO MUCH BUT I FORGOT IT.AND NOW U TELL THAT,MY GOD!
    OK.U LOOK GREAT IN TOTAL BLACK.THAT SHOES ARE SO NICE.
    XOXOXO

L.R.

3. Christina says:

Thank u so much! You are gorgeous and your outfits are so inspiring! Great look!
    Happy new year to you too!
    Btw, love the pictures from that “I miss summer” post 🙂 the light and the styling is just perfection!

4. .:JoaNNa:. says:

maybe i’m a little late, but i just knew that you and Dylana are sisters! No wonder you both kinda look alike 😛 you guys are amazing models and have a great style! love ya two!

5. Valencia Lia says:

that’s really sweet of your sister to do such a gorgeous header for you,I love it!

And your furry vest with that white shirt makes me envious I’ve not gotten a furry F21 vest yet! Ahhhhhhh

Stunning wedges and that drawing of you is beautiful too.

6. DIANA DYE says:

I love the contras of black and white! Am so glad the world isn’t black and white but it makes a great outfit right? I love it the simplicity is mind blowing! And the furry vest adds such an old Hollywood sophistication am falling in love I feel like a wonderful fragment of delicious dark chocolate entered my mouth!! And I love the sketch! Well take care babe!!!!

7. omfg-vivian says:

hehe surprise surprise: another amazing post including beautiful photos of nat 😉

no really, you’re photos are so striking all the time.

favourite part of this outfit would be the little pop the navy vest brings. xx

8. Alice says:

oh shit, you WOULD have the perfect legs to pull off those amazing pants.

thanks so much for your comment!! i know – the shoes were sold out the day of the collection launch but i think they did a relaunch/restock! yay! i was just at the right place at the right time!

bally makes great shoes, don’t they.. my granny gave me her old leather knee-high boots from the 80s/90s in perfect condition. great quality and comfortable too!

9. disa says:

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色