BEDHEAD BY TIGI// BACKSTAGE AT SXSW

Backstage with BEDHEAD by TIGI// Photographed by Dylana Suarez

Last night was the epic BEDHEAD by TIGI showcase at SXSW in Austin, Texas and I spent the whole night up, restless, and backstage with the bands. The BEDHEAD team primped me up for the night…and believe me, by 10pm, I really did need the sprucing up. The creative director gave me my signature…loose waves set with Bedhead’s MASTERPIECE HAIRSPRAY and just a tiny FLUFF in my bangs. Oh, and just the right amount of dry shampoo of course…the OH BEE HIVE! bottle is festival must-have! I swear by TIGI products, and BEDHEAD is my rock n’ roll favorite. It’s got that magic of looking like you just rolled out of bed in the morning. That effortless look.
Oh, and let’s talk about the LINEUP. Absolutely killer. Each artist got their BEDHEAD on before hitting the stage. The hair crew was getting in there….texturizing spray, dry shampoo, blow-out. You name it! Some boys just needed an actual haircut. But it was fun to see their hair transformation come to life on stage. First up was the adorable babe behind BLOUSE…then BAD THING (did you know Shaun White had a killer band?!). Soon after we got some British lovin’ from TRAMS….before getting one of my personal favorites, true NYC boys SKATERS. The showcase wasn’t complete without the Southern twangs from the amazing boys in hats, WILD FEATHERS. All bands you need to check out ASAP. I’ve been discovering so so much music here…and getting to see bands so up close and personal that I’ve been dying to see. Stay tuned as I release more and more exclusive content from SXSW!
Thank you BEDHEAD for giving me those perfectly tossled locks and a REALLY late night out.
Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

30 Responses to BEDHEAD BY TIGI// BACKSTAGE AT SXSW

1. zareen fatima says:

Classified Sites, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com