It’s time for another giveaway! This time it’s all about beauty. I’m giving away this amazing Marc Jacobs Decadence fragrance…with a little extra love inspired by what’s on my vanity now into the mix. Just trust that it will be all sorts of delicious-ness that you’ll want this Christmas with a personalized thank you note…for being a dedicated follower and supporter all of these incredible and inspiring years!
The special holiday package will go to 1 lucky Email Subscriber!!
Here is how to enter:
1. Subscribe to my email list right here:
2. Comment below with the word “Subscribed” or you can @ a friend in my Instagram comments.
Thank all of you loves for simply being beautiful and being YOU.
See more on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Contest runs all week until Friday, December 16th when the clock stricks 12.
// Lanvin dress, DKNY tights //
Lately, I’ve been wearing less and less makeup. Here are a few things in my beauty cabinet that I have been trying as I aim to get the most natural look as possible. I also squeezed in one fun make-up palette you should try to get your hands on before it’s completely sold out. My beauty cabinet is always overflowing, and I’m always on the look-out for the next best thing. My skin sometimes needs that readjustment and new routine to get it glowing again.
1. Tatcha. I fell in love with Tatcha ever since my shoot with New York Magazine‘s The Cut. I recommend everything from this Japanese skincare line. Try the Enriching Renewal Cream and Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate.
2. Sonia Rykiel x Lancome is one of those fun and quirky collaborations that I immediately fell in love with. Well, and also the packaging. Plus, anything that makes applying makeup easier is just what I like. See that eye tutorial in the built-in mirror?
4. Kiehl’s Apothecary Preparations. I tried this product for the first time this NYFW as I went completely MAKE-UP free as part of our collaboration. I swear by this oil, and oils in general. I use this every single night. You can get this product custom to your skin. Mine’s focused on wrinkle reducing and skin brightening.
4. Estee Edit Skin Glowing Balm. Say bye bye to heavy, cake-y foundation. Goal is always to go less, less, less.
5. First Aid Beauty Radiant Illuminator. Moisturizing and with a built-in brush. It’s definitely not your typical illuminator.
6. Lancome’s Enriche de Vie. Sometimes treat yourself to foaming face massage and this gentle cleanser. You’ll never look tired again.
I’m always up for trying a new coffee spot, and I just recently fell in love with Birch coffee after being introduced by a friend. To celebrate #NationalCoffeeDay, I thought it would be a fun idea to collaborate with Sally Hansen to create a coffee bean-inspired nail look. I worked with the lovely Madeline Poole for a nail art style that was both wearable and high fashion at the same time. Together we came up withsomething really quirky and cute, but super beautiful and subtle at the same time. So here is the result of our shoot in Long Island City at the Birch Coffee. It’s a super industrial feeling coffee spot, so totally Instagrammable. It’s also so chill, so I can be sure that I cna focus here to get a lot of work done. With coffee at my table, of course, and on this day . . . with coffee on my nails!
My nails always complete my look, and I love switching up my nail art game. Sally Hansen’s warm color palettes for this fall inspire me so much, and resonate perfectly with my favorite things to do this season . . . like cozy up with a hot coffee and a fireplace.
// Sally Hansen nail polish + Miracle Gel //
Manicure by MP Nails at Birch Coffee. Photographed by @CoffenClothes.